Thursday, November 3, 2011

Now Introducing...Game Highlights

I have decided to add an additional weekly feature to Beyond the Game. After assessing this blog thus far, I realized that my viewers probably have absolutely no idea what I am talking about, unless you are a fellow video coordinator. Instead of talking about what I do, I am going to take advantage of my position by providing video game highlights from each Boston University game for the rest of the season.  This will include all goals, some hits, and any highlight-worthy play.

I want to inform you that I have no control over video quality so I apologize in advance for that. Also, some of the videos won't have sound. Again, nothing I can do about it, but I apologize for that as well. 

Here are game highlights from Friday, October 28, 2011 vs University of Massachusetts at Amherst


Here are game highlights from Saturday, October 29, 2011 vs. University of Massachusetts at Amherst




No comments:

Post a Comment